The Cost Of Metal Roofing In El Paso
Below we’ve provided you with a guide on how much you can expect to pay for metal roof installation in the El Paso area.
This is how much you can expect to pay for your El Paso roof line:
- 1,000 sf. roof / 10 squares = $6,100 to $9,500
- 1,500 sf. roof / 15 squares = $9,150 to $13,250
- 2,000 sf. roof / 20 squares = $12,200 to $19,000
- 2,500 sf. roof / 25 squares = $15,250 to $23,750
- 3,000 sf. roof / 30 squares = $18,300 to $28,500
- 3,500 sf. roof / 35 squares = $21,350 to $33,250
Request a quote here (link) to receive a more accurate estimate for your metal roof installation.
Here you’ll find some details on the types of metal that you can install on your rooftop:
Corrugated Metal Roofing
- Galvanized steel rolled into a pattern.
- The most popular styles of corrugated metal are U-panel and R-panel.
- Patterns may vary, corrugated metal is stacked like tile.
- Corrugation runs perpendicular to steel grooves to enhance strength.
- Corrugated metal is prefabricated and cost-effective.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, durable, and easily transported.
- Directs water off of your roof.
Standing-Seam Metal Roofing
- Come in snap-lock, mechanical lock, and batten panel seal types.
- Each seal type provides different protection.
- Choose a specific seam type based on climate to protect your building.
- Seams stand up higher than the roof itself due to interlocking panels.
- Aesthetic standing seam also protects the fasteners.
- Wide range of colors, lengths, widths, thicknesses, and seam types offered.
- Durable and cost-effective.
The Pros and Cons of A New Metal Roof
We understand that the roof you choose for your home or business is an important decision. Below you’ll find some points to consider to inform your choice better. (You might want to improve your curb appeal with sidings! Check our article about new siding cost in El Paso now!)
Pros Of Metal Roofing
- Durability: You can count on metal roofs to withstand the elements—including gusts of wind up to 140 miles per hour—and not corrode or crack thanks to rust-proof coatings.
- Longevity: A properly installed metal roof will last as long as the house, with an expected lifespan of 40 to 70 years and, often. (By contrast, traditional asphalt roofing typically lasts 12 to 20 years.)
- Sustainability: Metal roofs can be fully recycled at the end of their service life, with materials such as steel able to do so without losing strength or durability.
Cons Of Metal Roofing
- Noisy: Unless sheathed or insulated, (which can add to the total cost of your roof) metal roofing can add increasing noise to your home, particularly during rain and thunderstorms.
- Upfront Costs: Higher-end metal roofing materials can run over 10 times the cost of asphalt, and that’s not taking installation costs into account.
Have questions about whether or not a metal roof is right for your home? Are you ready to start your El Paso home’s new metal roof installation? Don’t delay, give Roof Solutions a call today! Our team is ready to get you the new metal roof that’s perfect for your El Paso home!